Careers in Anatomical Sciences are diverse and span government and private sectors. Skills in the anatomical sciences are unique and may be adapted to accommodate different work situations.
Those seeking employment in this field may check the job advertisements on the relevant employment websites including specifically those of universities, hospitals, laboratories and institutions that handle anatomical specimens. Examples of the types of roles that may be advertised include but are not limited to the following:
- Laboratory Manager (eg, anatomy, histology, microscopy, pathology, veterinary)
- Technical Laboratory Officer
- Mortuary Worker
- Veterinary Laboratory Officer
- Pathology Assistant
- Body Donor Programme Administrator
- Museum Curator
- Tutorial Instructor
- Forensics (with further training) and research.
There are currently no job opportunities.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have an employment opportunity you would like advertised.